This hash brown and sausage casserole recipe is so easy to make. You can make it the night before you want to serve it, or if you have a couple of hours in the morning you can make the hash brown and sausage casserole and serve it right out of the oven. Putting together the ingredients takes no time at all for this easy breakfast casserole. It is the baking time that will make some of you think about making it the night before. However, as we do most of our cooking shows in the late afternoon or evening, we tend to eat whatever we are making on Cooking with Tristan, for dinner. This hash brown and sausage casserole recipe was very nutritional and the boys wished we had baked two! For the full recipe with measurements visit http://GourmetFoodGiftPeople.com/Recipes and click on the Hash Brown & Sausage Recipe.
- How To Make Smoked BBQ Ribs on the Grill | Gourmet Food Gift People « The Net Gourmet on How To Make Smoked BBQ Ribs on the Grill
- Ellie Hounchell on Cookie Cutter as Gift Store Souvenir or Holiday Gift Idea
- actos on How to Make Crepes – Cooking with Tristan
- Cleveland on Sunshine Toast and Toaster
- Sunshine Toast and Toaster | Gourmet Food Gift People « The Net Gourmet on Sunshine Toast and Toaster